Posted on December 4, 2019
Welcome to the Victoria-Taiama Partnership Annual Christmas Giving Campaign!
This year, with your help, we are setting a goal of $5,000 to support our Maternal Health Programs. We are very excited to announce that your donation this year will be matched by a generous supporter. That means that your donation will have double the impact!
We are excited to share with you our successes from last year:
- Official Accreditation by the Sierra Leone Government for our Health Centre! This opens the way for future collaboration and partnerships for our programs.
- 60 assisted births at the Judy Smith Health Centre
- 100 mothers participating in weekly pre and post- natal programs
- 50 children per month vaccinated and monitored in our Under Fives Program
- 50 mothers participating in a three times a week nutrition program for babies of weaning age
- Two new solar lights for night time births; New solar fridge for vaccines
- Overhead fans for cooling patients and medications
- Medications for the health centre and eye health programs
- Over 1000 children and adults treated for eye conditions
- Over 500 visits to our Primary Care department for treatment for malaria, typhoid, colds and infections. It is with your generosity that we are able to continue our work in Taiama. 100% of your donation will go directly to our Maternal Health program. That means that your contribution truly makes a difference in the community.
You can help us reach our goal by giving in one of three ways:
OPTION 1: One time donation: Make a one-time contribution and have your money matched for double the impact! (Or donate in someone else’s name as a great alternative gift for the socially conscious people in your life.).
OPTION 2: Annual donation. We count on your annual thoughtfulness!
OPTION 3: Monthly donation: Contribute a small monthly donation of $10, $25, or $50
- Visit http://www.taiama.org/donations/ to give online
- Make an interact transfer through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a cheque to VTP, Box 95, Malahat, BC , V0R2L0
Your support means more than ever! Together, we know we can reach this year’s goal. Please support our Maternal Health Programs by giving generously this season.
Thank you so much,
Maureen Mark Chair,Victoria-Taiama Partnership
The Victoria-Taiama Partnership Registered Charity # 88848 8400 RR0001